The data controller for this website is The Bedford Borough Learning Exchange.
We apply the General Data Protection Regulation and other UK data protection law when handling any personal information. When we ask you for personal information we will keep to the law, and promise to:
– make sure you know why we need it
– only ask for what we need, and not to collect too much or irrelevant information
– protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
– let you know if we share it with other organisations to give you better public services – and if you can say no
– make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary
– not make your personal information available for commercial use without your permission.
To help us to keep your information reliable and up to date, please:
– provide us with accurate information
– tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address.
If you are not satisfied
If you feel The Bedford Borough Learning Exchange has not kept its promises about the way we handle your personal information, we ask you write to, or email, our Administrator.
or post to:
BEDFORD BOROUGH LEARNING EXCHANGE (BBLE)
C/O BIDDENHAM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AND SPORTS COLLEGE
If you believe that we are not following the law when processing your personal data, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
If you sign up to receive email alerts, we will only send you alerts when a new vacancy is published.
If you ask us to cancel email alerts, we will remove you from our mailing list and your details will be deleted from our records.
This website puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
– measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
– remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again.
The cookies from this website aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
– the pages you visit on this website
– how long you spend on each of our pages
– how you got to this website
– what you click on while you’re visiting this website.
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address), so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.